Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Pink Cupcake

I'm a little late in making this announcement but oh well. Sommer and Beth have made there decision on the Pink Cupcake Website. They actually made there decision before this blog was up and running so I'm just going to catch everyone up. You may be asking, "Why is this even on Gabe's blog?" well I'll tell ya why. Cus we're going to place every penny we're charging for the site design will go towards Gabe's trip.

OK, back to the Website. Sommer and Beth have decided to take the plug and establish a web presence for The Pink Cupcake. A couple weeks ago Ryan and I traveled to Mt Vernon. I had never been to the shop and I felt it was important to actually visit the shop before I even considered designing a website for it.

the best part of the trip (besides the goodies of course) was the open minds Beth and Sommer brought to the table. They were completely open to just about anything I came up with. A refreshing twist from the normal client who seems to have no idea what looks good but has no problem telling you how to design.

As you can see I've included a very small image of the site they selected. It's still in the very early stages of development, so I figure if Sommer or Beth want to share they can. Otherwise you'll all have to squint really hard to get a sneak peak

No comments: